1. Take online surveys for quick cash via Paypal.Surveys are one of the quickest ways for women to make money online.
And because women drive an estimated 70-80% of consumer spending, survey companies really want to know your opinion and are willing to pay top dollar for it!
The trick is that there are only a few legit survey sites. We recommend Survey Junkie.
It’s 100% legit, and they do not send you spammy junk emails.
Their payouts are excellent, and they pay you in cash via PayPal.
Top Survey Site
Survey Junkie has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
And they also have some really fun surveys.
For example, in the screenshot below you’ll see a pretty awesome music review survey that I recently did. I made $50 reviewing music!
Click here to start making extra cash with Survey Junkie.
Now, I must tell you that not all surveys are this fun, and not all pay this well, but every once in a while you get a great one like this!
Also, it’s satisfying knowing that companies will use my opinions and inputs to make decisions about not only music, but also food, restaurants, consumer products, movies, and a lot more.
Click here to start making extra cash with Survey Junkie.
2. Easily check to see if stores owe you money.Do you know that if you bought something online, and the price later dropped, you can get a refund? It’s true!
Depending on how much online shopping you do, you might be looking at an immediate $20, $100, or even $200 back! Talk about making $200 quick!
And there’s a new, 100% free tool called Paribus that will help you get the refunds you deserve.
Once you sign up for Paribus, it will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers.
It will then track the price of the item(s) you purchased and work to get you a refund when the price drops.
Sign up for Paribus, and let it do the heavy lifting for you.
If you’d like to start getting refunds on your online purchases, click here to sign up for Paribus. Remember, it’s 100% free!
Check out our Paribus video review to learn more.
3. Make $1,000s playing trivia.What’s the capital of Germany? Who was the first Beatle to get married? What year did Game of Thrones debut?
If you answered Berlin, John Lennon, and 2011 to the questions above, you may want to check out this new FREE trivia app that pays you huge cash prizes for your
Today’s prize is worth over $1,000! Will you be the winner? Click here to download the free app and start winning cash!
Is this passive income? By our definition it is! It’s making money without work!
Click here to start making money for trivia!
4. Start a blog.Blogging is Logan’s and my #1 side hustle, and we were making money from it our first month! Not only do we find it extremely enjoyable to share what I know about our passion (personal finance) with others, but we are making thousands of dollars a month from it — and we just launched our blog this year!
And as accountants by trade, we had absolutely no formal training in either writing or computers!
If you would like additional information about setting up your blog as well as making money from it (and more!), we recommend that you sign up for our free blogging e-course below.
5. Use a free money-saving bot.Sometimes the best way to make money is to save money.
Subscriptions, especially those that go unused, can add up over time.
Thankfully, there’s a free money-saving bot called Trim that will go through all your subscriptions, let you know how much you are paying for each of them every month, and cancel them with a simple text message if you’d like.
And Trim not only keeps track of your subscriptions, but it also negotiates your monthly bills such as cable and Internet so you keep more money in your pocket.
Trim users have saved over $8,000,000! To learn other benefits that Trim can offer you, check out our full-scale Trim review.
Click here to start saving with Trim! It’s 100% free!
6. Get paid to have an app on your phone.There’s an app that will pay you just for having it on your phone.
You heard me right. They will pay you $50 per year per device just for having your app on there!
Talk about the ultimate passive income opportunity!
If getting paid simply for having an app on your phone interests you, click here to learn more!
7. Rent out your spare room.Renting out lodging can be an incredible way to earn extra money between now and Christmas. I know some people making thousands of dollars a month, all by renting out an extra room to short-term guests.
Now, if you wanted to do this 10 years ago, you would’ve had to post an ad in the classifieds or on shady old Craigslist. Gladly, those days are over. You can now list your spare room on Airbnb and screen out prospective guests. (Guests are rated by their hosts for things like cleanliness and communication.)
If you’d like to sign up to become an Airbnb host, check out my article How to Become an Airbnb Host.
8. Do voice over jobs from home.
Every day, there are literally thousands of pieces of content produced — from TV commercials, web presentations, radio jingles, and video game characters — that need voice over work.
And the majority of these content creators don’t want to pay a Hollywood actor or actress thousands of dollars.
So they’re willing to pay everyday people $100 to $1,500 for lending their voice for 10 to 180 minutes of voice over work.
But the trickiest part of the voice over job game is finding the right opportunities.
There are a few resources out there to help new voice over professionals land these opportunities, but the one we found to be the best is VO Genesis.
They’ve been around for a while and have several proprietary partnerships with large corporations looking for writers.
Click here to check out voice over job opportunities at VO Genesis!
9. Share your Amazon purchase history.If you’re a regular Amazon shopper, you can earn money each month simply by letting a research company track your purchase history.
Shoptracker will instantly send you a free $3 Visa gift card, plus another $3 for every month you keep it installed.
It’s not a fortune, but it adds up!
Also, they don’t do anything weird with the information. They simply want to help companies better understand what people are purchasing online these days so they can serve you better.
Click here to start earning monthly income with Shoptracker.
Editor’s note: Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provide.