I am afraid that every pain, every beginning of the illness is the way my body reacts to what I'm thinking, but at the same time I'm glad to know that I can improve physical problems with positive affirmations.Because positive affirmations have an effect on the body and solve the physical problem, the author of "Positive Affirmations," Louise L. Hay, says, "Look at the mental cause. See if this can be true for you. If you do not stay calm and ask yourself: 'What are the thoughts in me that created this disease?' Repeat all the time: 'I want to free myself from the template in my consciousness that created this condition.' Repeat a few times the new pattern of thinking. Consider that you are already in the process of healing. "In the list below you will find the physical problem, what has brought to this problem and the positive statement that you have to say out loud, to become aware of it, to visualize it.1. Stroke - Thoughts that ferment to pain, contempt and revenge - Ingadui my thoughts to be free. The past is over. I'm crushed.2. Accidents - Incapacity to take your own defense. Rebellion against the authorities. Belief in violence. I release the template from me that created this situation. I'm crushed. I'm valuable.Acidity (digestive uterus, stomach problems) - Fear. Fear. Fear. Fear of grasping. I breathe freely and fully. I am safe. I have confidence in the life process.4. Acne - Self-Acceptance. You are displacing. - I'm a Divine expression of life. I love and accept myself right here and right now.5. Addictions - Get away from yourself. Fear. You do not know how to love. - I find out now how wonderful I am. I choose to love and enjoy myself.6. Listen (oral candida) - Mania about making the wrong decisions. - I accept with love my decisions knowing I am free to change. I am safe.7. Alcoholism - What good? Sentiment of defamation, guilt, inappropriate. Self-denial. - I live in the present moment. Every moment is new. I choose to see my own value. I love and approve.
8. Allergies - Who are you allergic to? - The world is good and friendly. I'm safe, protected. I'm living with life.
Positive health claims9. Dizziness (vertigo) - Flight, scattered thinking. Refusal to look. - I'm well centered and full of peace in my life. It is good for me to be alive and cheerful.10. Tonsillitis (a sore throat) - A strong belief in the inability to take your own defense and ask for what is right to you. It is my birthright to receive what I need. I ask now what I want, with love and ease.Anus (hemorrhoids) - Elimination point. Terrain of disposal. - I release myself comfortably and easily from everything I do not need in my life.12. Anxiety - You do not trust the flow and the process of life. - I love and approve and trust the life process.13. Apathy - You resist feelings. Desensitization of the Self. Fear. - There is no risk in feeling. I'm opening my life. I want to feel and live my life.14. Appetite (excessive) - Fear. You need protection. You're judging your emotions. - I'm protected. It's good to feel. My emotions are normal and acceptable.
15. Appetite (low / anorexia) - Fear. Self-protection. You do not trust life. - I love and I approve of it. I am safe. Life is protective and cheerful.
16. Arthritis - You feel unloved. Critics. Resentment. - I'm love. I now choose to love and to approve. I see people around with love.
17. Asthma - Suffering Love. Inability to breathe for yourself. You feel strangled. Crying off, stifled. - It's good for me now to take responsibility for my own life. I choose to be free.
18. Attack of apoplexy - Family run, run away, run away. - I'm at home in the Universe. I'm safe and protected and understood.
19. Asphyxiation attacks (respiratory problems, hyperventilation) - Fear. You do not trust the trial. You're stuck in your childhood. - It's good to become an adult. The world is safe. I'm protected.